You should only clean the keyboard of your computer or laptop very carefully. It contains sensitive electronics that can be damaged by too much water. We will show you the best way to proceed. So you can be relaxed the next time you play reactoonz slot.
HOW TO EASY CLEAN YOUR KEYBOARD FOR IN-BETWEEN USE
More bacteria lurk on keyboards than we think. In many studies, keyboards have been found to be a serious health risk because they are never cleaned – especially in winter, when it’s infection season. Yet you can clean them quickly and easily. Just imagine how often you have to sneeze at home. And those bacteria also stay on your keyboard. So better clean it once in a while.
HE QUICK METHOD
Remove coarse dirt and crumbs by turning the keyboard over once and gently tapping the back of it with the palm of your hand. Then the dirt will trickle out of the keyboard onto the table.
Wipe over the keys with a dampened cloth. The computer or laptop must be turned off when you do this. It is important that you press all keys deeply and thus also remove dirt from the spaces in between with the cloth.
It is even more effective to dip the cloth in a simple soap solution before wiping the keyboard. A fingerful of soap in a small bowl of water is enough.
Caution: Do not use aggressive cleaners to remove stains and other dirt from the keyboard. Synthetic chemicals often dissolve the lettering. Plus, otherwise you’ll be typing on unhealthy residue later that can easily get into your mouth.
OUR TIP: DISASSEMBLE KEYBOARD FOR CLEANING
Clean the keyboard thoroughly. If you have more time, you can also clean the keyboard more thoroughly and carefully remove the individual keys. However, you should only do this with computer keyboards, as laptop keyboards can quickly break in the process.
Remove and clean the keys:
- Take a picture of the keys first, so that you can easily put them all back in their old places later.
- The keyboard keys are attached to four hooks and can be easily removed. To do this, carefully place a flat-blade screwdriver on the edge of the key until it comes loose.
- Once you have removed all the keys, you can simply vacuum away most of the dirt with a vacuum cleaner on the lowest setting.
- A cloth dampened with dishwashing detergent will help with stains and stuck dirt.
- Cotton swabs are especially helpful for corners. You can also moisten them with dishwashing liquid.
- Put the keys themselves in a bowl of soapy water, wash them, and then let them dry thoroughly.
- Then simply press them back into place.
HOW OFTEN DOES IT NEED TO BE CLEANED?
How often you should clean your keyboard depends on how much you use it. Basically, it is recommended to always remove coarse dirt in between and to do a more thorough cleaning every few months, e.g. quarterly.