A sticky mouse and a dusty screen – you also have to clean your PC regularly. With our tips, you can make your keyboard, screen and mouse shine again without affecting the technology. So you do not have to be worried about getting sick while enjoying buffalo king casino.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT
We often spend many hours in front of our PC. Of course, crumbs or coffee stains get on the keyboard from time to time. The computer is also an everyday object that you have to clean from time to time. After all, it should last as long as possible.
TIPS FOR HOW TO CLEAN IT PROPERLY
Before you clean your computer, you should keep the following things in mind:
- Never pour liquids directly onto the device.
- If you use cleaning agents, they should not contain alcohol. This can be harmful to sensitive electronic devices.
- You should also never use scouring cream.
- Unplug electronic devices before cleaning to avoid electric shock.
- Later, let the devices dry well before you plug them back in and use them.
DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE MOUSE
The mouse also needs to be cleaned
Put some water on a rag, wring it out well and wipe it over the mouse.
If the dirt is still there or the mouse still feels sticky, you can try again with a gentle soap.
A toothpick helps with dirt in the cracks.
HOW TO CLEAN THE SCREEN
Wipe the monitor with a dry cloth with little pressure.
If there are still stains, wipe again with the cloth and some lukewarm water.
You can also remove the stain with a solution of distilled water and pure white vinegar. Mix the liquids 1:1, but be careful: Never apply the cleaner directly to the screen! Rather, spray some cleaner onto the cloth and carefully rub the monitor with it.
Do not try to remove stains with a sharp object or fingernail. This can cause scratches on the monitor.
Microfiber cloths are often recommended for PC cleaning. However, these contain polyester, microfiber, spandex or nylon. When washed, these plastics lose tiny fibers. This is how microplastics get into our air and waters. Fish also ingest the microplastics. As a result, plastic also enters our food chain. When cleaning, use rags that do not contain plastics. You can also use old towels that have been cut into small pieces.
HOW TO USE YOUR DEVICES LONGER
Unfortunately, electrical appliances are thrown away very quickly and replaced by new appliances when they become slow, don’t look so nice anymore or a new model comes on the market.
However, many people forget that computers and laptops contain rare earths, the mining of which is harmful to the environment. By taking good care of your electrical equipment, you can save raw materials.
CLEANING THE COOLING SYSTEM
Before you can clean the cooling system, you need to open your computer:
- Disconnect the PC from power and carefully open the side panel of the computer. Depending on the model, you may have to unscrew it.
- Using a hair dryer set to cold air, you can now blow the coarsest dirt out of the cracks in the processor, graphics and power supply cooling.
- Attention: You should never turn the fan by hand.
- You can carefully remove the dust with a cotton swab.
- If this is too delicate for you, you can also influence how dirty the computer gets by choosing the location. The PC will remain dust-free for longer if it is not placed on a carpet or carpeted floor.